Saturday, January 24, 2009

I hate waiting

Here I sit at the vet, waiting patiently to go back with our bird. But, my patience is starting to wear thin.

Why can't these places schedule appointments better? It is 45 minutes past our appointment time, and we are still waiting. If it wasn't important, I would have voiced my opinion while storming out.

I really think that they just don't give a damn. Just like most family doctors nowadays, vets seem to know that you need them, and know that you have no choice but to wait. They can schedule multiple people at the same time, maximizIng their profits.

Many of these same doctors are now charging you if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice. Many are also making you reschedule if you are five minutes late. But, they seem to think it's okay to make you wait all day for them.

Ah, screw it. I'm going to stop thinking about it before my blood pressure gets any higher. Then, instead of paying their bill, maybe I'll send them a bill for my time instead. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Patience is a virtue; patients aint never patient.

    ReplyDelete